Complaints procedure (liability for defects, warranty claims)
1. If the defect goods can be removed, the buyer shall have the right to be free, timely and properly removed. The seller is obliged defect promptly removed. This does not apply in the case of reduced service life or performance of goods or normal wear and tear of the goods primarily batteries and fluorescent lamps.
2. The buyer may instead of removing defects require replacement of the goods or if the defect relates only to the goods, replace components, if the team does not result in unreasonable costs to the seller for the price of the goods or the severity of the defect.
3. The seller may always instead of removing defects replace the damaged goods to be in good condition, if the buyer does not cause serious problems.
4. If the defect goods can not be removed and which prevents the goods to be properly taken as a thing without defect, the buyer has the right to exchange the goods or has a right to withdraw from the contract. The same rights belong to the buyer, although in the case of removable defects, but the buyer is not for the repeated occurrence of the defect after repair or due to a larger number of non-conforming goods properly due.
5. In the case of other irremovable defects, the buyer is entitled to a reasonable discount from the price of goods.
6. The seller of the buyer learned of his rights upon it from the mouth. § 622 of the Civil Code (Section 8.1 to 8.3 of these business conditions and complaints) and the right upon it from the mouth. § 623 of the Civil Code (Section 8.4 to 5.8 of these business terms and complaint) by placing these business conditions and the complaint to the appropriate sub-page e-commerce sellers and buyers had the opportunity to read them in time before placing an order.
7. The seller is liable for defects in the goods in accordance with applicable regulations of the Slovak Republic and the buyer must make a claim by the seller or by the designated person. Information identifying persons and service places for customer service are listed on the back of the warranty card or contact the vendor to the purchaser on request by phone or email.
8. The handling of complaints are covered by a valid complaint procedure seller, that Art. 8 of these business conditions and complaints. Buyers had proper notice of the complaint procedure and informed of the conditions and how to claim the goods, including information about where a complaint can be applied and carrying out warranty repairs in accordance with sec. § 18. 1 of Act no. 250/2007 for. from Consumer protection and the amendment of the Slovak National Council. 372/1990 Coll. on misdemeanors, as amended (the "Act") in time before concluding the contract by placing these business conditions and the complaint to the appropriate sub-page e-commerce sellers and buyers had the opportunity to have the time before sending the order read.
9. Complaints procedure applies to goods purchased by the buyer from the seller in the form of e-commerce website e-commerce vendor. 10. The buyer has the right to apply to the seller's liability for lack of conformity covers only the goods which exhibits flaws, for which the manufacturer, supplier or seller, it is covered by warranty and was purchased from the seller.
11. If a product has defects, the buyer is entitled to claim in-service vendor in accordance with sec. § 18. 2 of the Act so as to deliver the goods to service the seller and the seller delivers the expression of the will of the buyer to exercise his rights under Article 8 paragraphs 1 to 5 of these trade complaints and conditions (the "Notice of submission of a complaint"), eg. In the form of completed form for complaints that is placed on the corresponding sub-page e-commerce vendor. Seller recommended goods when they were sending the complaint to insure. COD Shipments seller accepts. the buyer is obliged to notification of exercise of the claim truly give all the required information, in particular pinpoint species and the extent of defects in the goods, buyers will also indicate which of their rights under the provision. § 622 and 633 of the Civil Code to apply. the buyer is entitled to claim and the person authorized by the manufacturer of the goods to perform warranty repairs (the "designated person") . The list of designated persons listed in the warranty card and send it to the buyer at the seller's request.
12. The seller or buyer designated person shall issue a certificate of submission of a complaint of the goods in an appropriate form chosen by the seller, for example. in the form of email or in writing, which is required to pinpoint the claimed defects in the goods, and once again instruct consumers about their rights, fulfill its obligations under Article 8 point first-third of these business conditions and complaints (ust. § 622 civil Code) and the right to it under Article 8 paragraphs 4 and 5 of these business conditions and complaints (ust. § 623 of the civil Code). If the claim is put into effect by means of distance communication, the seller It is required to confirm the submission of a complaint delivered to the buyer immediately; If you can not deliver the certificate immediately, it must be delivered without undue delay, at the latest, together with proof of settlement of the claim; confirmation of submission of a complaint may not be delivered if the buyer has the opportunity to demonstrate a complaint by another otherwise.
13. The buyer is entitled to decide which of his rights under provision. § 622 and mouth. § 623 of the Civil Code applies, and is obliged to immediately reports the decision to the seller. Based on the decision of the buyer which of their rights under provision. § 622 and mouth. § 623 of the Civil Code applies, the seller or designee shall determine the method of complaint under sec. § 2. m) of the Act immediately, in complicated cases within 3 days from the start of the complaint procedure, in justified cases, in particular where a complex technical assessment of the condition of the goods within 30 days from the date of the complaint procedure. After determining the method of complaint vendor or nominee Claims shall be settled immediately, in appropriate cases, a complaint can equip later. Complaint shall not take longer than 30 days from the date of the claim. On expiry of the deadline for settlement of the claim, the consumer has the right to cancel the contract or the right to exchange the goods for new the goods.
14. If the buyer claim the goods, apply for the first 12 months of the purchase contract, the seller may settle the complaint rejected solely on the basis of the experts' opinion or the opinion issued by authorized, notified or accredited person or opinion of the designated person (hereinafter "the expert assessment of goods"). Whatever the outcome of expert judgment can not require the seller to the buyer pay the costs of expert reports on goods, or other costs related to expert assessment the goods.
15. If the buyer complaint products will be 12 months after the purchase contract and the seller rejected it, the person who has equipped complaint, is mandatory proof of a complaint to indicate who the buyer may send the product to the professional judgment. If the buyer sends the goods to the expertise of the designated person for which proof of settlement of the claim, the cost of expert reports on goods, as well as all other related expenses reasonably incurred shall be borne by the seller regardless of the outcome expert judgment. If the buyer expert assessment shows the seller's liability for the claimed defect goods can claim applied again; during the execution of expert reports on goods, the warranty period shall be suspended. The seller is obliged to reimburse the buyer within 14 days from the date of lodging the complaint again all the costs of expert reports on goods, as well as all related costs reasonably incurred. Re-filed complaint can not rejected.
16. The buyer is allowed to exercise the right of liability for defects of which the seller at the time of concluding the contract notice or which, having regard to the circumstances under which the purchase contract is concluded, had to know.
17. Seller reserves the right to replace the damaged goods for other goods in good condition with the same or better technical parameters if the buyer does not cause serious difficulties.
18. Seller is not responsible for defects in the goods:
A). in the case of manifest error by the purchaser to check the inspection of consignments on delivery and not notified the seller representative in accordance with section 5.8 these complaints and business conditions,
B). If the buyer has exercised its right concerning the liability of the seller for defective goods by the end of the warranty period goods
C). if the defect goods mechanical damage to the goods by the purchaser,
D). If the defect of goods caused by the use of goods under conditions that do not match their intensity, humidity, chemical and mechanical effects of environmentally friendly products,
E.) if the defect goods resulting from improper handling, operation, or failure to care for goods,
F). If defect goods originated damage to the goods to excessive load, or use contrary to the conditions specified in the documentation or the general principles to use goods,
G). If the defect goods originated unavoidable damage to the goods and / or unforeseeable events
H). If the defect arose goods damaged goods accidental destruction and accidental deterioration,
I). If defect goods resulting from improper handling, water damage, fire, static and atmospheric electricity or other force majeure,
J). If the defect goods originated interference with the goods to unauthorized person.
19. The seller is obliged to settle the complaint and terminated the complaint procedure in the following ways:
A). handing over the repaired goods
B). exchange of goods,
C). refund the purchase price,
D). payment of an appropriate discount from the price of goods,
E). written notice to the acceptance by the seller of a particular transaction,
F). reason for refusal to claim the goods
20. The seller is obliged to how to identify the complaint and on equipment measurement claim in a written document to the purchaser within 30 days from the date of the claim in person, through a postal, courier and door-services.
21. The outcome of the complaint will notify the buyer the seller immediately after the complaint procedure by phone or e-mail, while he will be with the goods resp. by e-mail service of the equipment complaint.
22. The warranty period is 24 months from the date of receipt of the goods. This applies unless determined for specific cases different.
23. warranty period. The warranty period shall be extended by a period during which the buyer can use the goods due warranty repair goods.
24. In cases where goods at the buyer gets a new document, which will contain information on the exchange of goods, and any other complaints shall apply to a purchase contract and proof of this complaint. In the case of exchange of goods for new warranty period shall begin to run again from the receipt of new products, but only for new goods.
25. Regarding removable defect, the claim will be equipped according to the decision of the buyer as follows: A). the seller guarantees to remedy the defect or B). Seller replaced.
26. damaged goods. Regarding removable defect and the buyer determines without delay in accordance with Article 8 point 15 of these complaints and conditions of how the complaint is to be fitted, the seller claim equip removing defects.
27. If it is a defect that can not be removed, or one, more times repeated removable defect, or a larger number of different removable defects, which prevent the goods to be properly used without such defects, the seller respond depending on the decision of the buyer complaint as follows:
A). exchange goods for other functional goods of the same or better technical parameters, or
B). if the seller can not perform the exchange of goods for other, settle the claim for refund of the purchase price goods.
28. If it is a defect that can not be removed, or one several times repeated removable defect, or a larger number of different removable defects, which prevent the goods to be properly used without such defects and the buyer immediately determines in accordance with Article 8 point 15th these complaints and conditions of how the complaint is to be fitted, the seller claim equips exchange goods for other functional goods of the same or better technical parameters.
29. The complaint applies only to defects in the statement of claim and the application of the certificate of goods submission of a complaint under article 8 point 14 of these complaints and trade conditions.
30. For the purposes of the claims, the more times repeated removable defect considered to be the occurrence of one of the removable defects of more than two times.
31. For the purpose of the claim is for a greater number of different removable defects occurrence is considered more than three different removable defects at the same time.
32. Authorized purchaser for the complaints is the lack of conformity after exercised his right and asked the seller to remove defects in the goods by Article 8 paragraph 1 of these complaints and conditions of sale and consumed regardless of the outcome of the claim has again not entitled to the same unique defect (defect not of the same type) apply repeatedly.
33. The provisions of Art. 8 of these complaints and business conditions expressly do not apply to entities that do not meet the definition of consumer given in the provisions. § 2. a) of the Act.